first direct arena
Get treated famously at the first direct arena
We do things differently at first direct. High street branches? Nah. Brilliant customer service 24/7 by phone, online or app, yep! That's us, the unexpected bank. We're proud to sponsor the first direct arena in Leeds, it means we can give people a great time that goes beyond the banky stuff!
So here's what you get, with our compliments
- Your own first direct express entrance. Show your first direct card and breeze straight in
- A complimentary bottle of water. Collect your voucher at the first direct express entrance when you arrive
- A complimentary ice cream. Collect your voucher at the first direct express entrance when you arrive
- A complimentary portion of chips. Collect your voucher at the first direct express entrance when you arrive
- Get 10% off food in the fd bar and 50% off soft drinks when you buy food at any concessions, just for showing us your card
- Pre-sale tickets. The chance to buy tickets before they go on sale
- Regular competitions, giveaways and all the future gossip in the first direct e-newsletter. Don't already receive this? Give us a call on 03 456 100 100 to find out more.
Not with first direct yet?
The special treatment is not only at the arena, you'll get loads of benefits from your everyday banking. How does £100* sound, just for switching.
What could you be seeing?
Check out who's next up at the award winning first direct arena. Music? Comedy? Sport? We've got it covered.
Our benefits terms and conditions
*Open a 1st Account, then switch your banking to us using the Current Account Switch Service and pay in at least £1,000 within three months of your account opening and we'll add £100 to your account. This offer is only available for people who haven't previously held any account with first direct and is limited to one payment per customer or joint relationship. Incentives are paid within 28 days of criteria being met. This offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Find out more about switching to first direct.